Frontend Engineer - React, Reporting
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
What's the job and why is it so great?
As a Frontend Engineer, you'll quickly see your work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll work on the core features of our application, creating and improving widgets, dashboards, reports, and everything in between. You'll be a key member of a small team of 3 to 5 engineers, where all of your contributions will have a big impact.
There's more details about the role below, but the short of it is:
- You'll love this job if you enjoy tackling complex problems and producing a polished, high-quality product.
- We'll love you if you're a quick learner who's also enthusiastic, kind, driven, and reliable.
You should also know that the benefits are great, the working arrangements are flexible, and your coworkers are all smart, determined, and friendly.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
Who should apply?
If you have a strong engineering background and a passion to create great things, you should probably apply.
You'll work closely with other engineers, so you possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work collaboratively. You're also excellent at solving problems. When a complex obstacle presents itself, you embrace the challenge of finding your way around it with maximum efficiency.
An important part of the Frontend Engineer role is teamwork, so you're someone who's approachable, accountable, and reliable. At AgencyAnalytics, we're kind to each other and strive to build a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture focused on delivering value to our customers. So if this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
What will your life be like?
- You'll prioritize and work on multiple projects at once from start to finish. We don't set deadlines, so you'll have the time to focus on writing quality code.
- You'll review your teammates' code, help set high standards, and look for ways to improve the overall quality of our codebase.
- You'll work within your team to achieve technical excellence by taking a collaborative approach to architecture, technical patterns, and complex problems.
- Work-life balance is a priority at AgencyAnalytics, so you'll have the flexibility to work the way that suits you best.
Skills you have
- You have the ability to communicate with other engineers, while building trust, credibility, and mutual success across teams.
- You have a strong understanding of the challenges of working in engineering and delivering products in a remote work environment.
- You have the drive to stay current with technological changes and set a high standard for yourself.
- You have a strong sense for UI quality and a solid understanding of user behaviour.
- You have experience working in an engineering team of a similar size.
What we offer
- Fully remote, no location restrictions
- Profit-sharing distributed quarterly
- 4 weeks vacation
- Unlimited paid sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Continuous events like happy hour & regular hosted meetups
Our application process
- Complete a self-assessment form (5 - 10 minutes)
- Non-technical introduction interview (15 - 30 minutes)
- Take-home code challenge
- Technical interview with Engineering Manager (30 - 45 minutes)