Concentrix Catalyst is the experience design and engineering team of Concentrix, a leading global solutions company that reimagines everything CX through strategy, talent and technology. We combine human-centered design, powerful data and strong tech to accelerate CX transformation at scale.
The Catalyst Team is seeking a Certified AWS engineer with full-stack experience to join our full-time team as full-time employee, with DevOps methodologies and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing TerraForm and third-party tools.
Concentrix Catalyst is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately.
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Communicates across client community and is viewed as adding value.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared.
- Solves diverse and complex issues that arise.
- RDS/Dynomo DB
- Secure architecture (encryption, identity, etc.)
- CI/CD concepts and implementation - build automation, build pipelines, deployment automation, etc.
- Networking fundamentals
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Concentrix Catalyst are based exclusively on merit. Concentrix Catalyst does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.