Front-End Developer (with experience on Salesforce or Commerce Cloud)
Primary Location: Newark, Delaware
This role is a remote work opportunity; Candidates must be able to perform work during the Eastern or Central time zone’s regular business hours
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Front-End Developer (with experience on Salesforce or Commerce Cloud) for our premier client in Newark, Delaware. This is a contract position.
Education and Experience »
- 3+ years of recent and relevant experience in developing and guiding application and solution designs and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform; Strategic knowledge about architecting platform solutions on SaaS, LWC and VF experience.
- Awareness of large data volume considerations, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze, evaluate, configure/develop and test Commerce Cloud and other related or integrated platforms as needed, to enable user functionality with minimal on-going maintenance and post-production incidents.
- Design Commerce Cloud solutions by working closely with application owners, business analysts, solution architects and product owners to build technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Unit test and/or coordinate unit test changes to the system to ensure quality and intended result is achieved.
- Configure/Develop system(s)/platform(s) to meet functional and non-functional requirements within the standards of the system/platform.
- Develop and/or coordinate the development of technical stories, specifications, test documents and scripts that align to functional specifications.
- Partner with operations and business teams for integrated testing.
- Perform pull-request review and approval as the final stage-gate before production releases, as needed.
- Work with or coordinate with vendors to develop solutions and functionality and fix defects.
- Understand Agile/Scrum development concepts.
- Understand the Architecture Portfolio and how their respective system/platform is connected through the layers of architecture.
- Understand and follow Quality assurance processes.
- Understand and follow Enterprise Architecture processes.
- Review and/or write technical procedures and produce technical documentation in user stories.
- Participate in the coding and software release processes.
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call