Softlab’s Vertical Solutions Practice is looking for junior Frontend Developers, to be added to the team (remote-first role, contractually based in Milano or Roma).
What you’ll do
In Softlab, you’ll work in a team led by a senior software architect. You will contribute to a challenging turn-key project developed for a major telecommunication player.
You will be actively involved in the analysis and the development of the solution, interacting with the teammate and with the technical focal points of the customer.
You tasks will be in line with your seniority.
What you bring
As a Junior developer
· Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Basic knowledge of REST protocols
· Experience in working with NPM and GIT
· Good knowledge of Italian and English languages (written & spoken)
What we offer
· Stimulating experience in a dynamic software development team: you will learn a lot and grow based on your performance
· Pleasant environment, where the team generates value for our clients and builds strong relationships: you will always receive support and feel welcomed as a member of the Softlab family
· Exciting work with innovative technologies and solutions.
· Remote-ready work: if the project allows it, you’ll have the possibility to work wherever there is a reliable Internet connection (the role will be contractually based in Milano or Roma)