We’re looking for an engineer in the timezone UTC 0 to +5. At TULP we make a social media NFT market to push the envelope on what a social media and NFT markets are suppose to do.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about web3 and is constantly willing to learn new things. You can start in a small part time advisory role as we need to pass our funding round. After that, your role will be full-time.
We are TULP tech, a remote startup based in the Netherlands. We want to introduce the mainstream to web3 while bringing new utilities to NFT's. Our company’s culture is working hard, being understanding of each other and responsible for our work.
React, Redux, TypeScript, git, API’s, axios, CSS3, Docker, SDK
Responsibilities and duties
- Expertise in front end development with React with an understanding of React best practices, optimizations, and profiling
- Build, deploy, user-friendly, secure, maintainable, high-performance scalable interfaces, and client-facing UI systems
- Working with API's and SDK's
- Attend meetings
- Having web3 (NFT marketplace) experience
- Having experience building social media
- Worked in a startup before
- Salary + tokens + equity
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team Industry
- Information Technology & Services