- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (Europe prefered) - (Time Zone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
- SALARY: $80,000 – $120,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
***Please attach resume and portfolio
***Stock Options on top of salary
**No US candidates for the role (Europe prefered)
- The person fighting to remove the button
- Empathetic to all types of users
- A systems thinker
- Reliable and a hard worker
- Someone who defaults to simplicity
- A great communicator
- Work with the insights team to build products that overwhelmed parents love to use
- Evolve the design and functionality of our internal tools and mobile apps
We teach parents how to put their children to bed in 5 minutes or less and sleep through the night, in two weeks. Guaranteed. We are a 2-year-old company currently on a $5mm run rate and expect to get to $10mm in the next 3 months. We have an exceptionally engaged community of parent advocates and an NPS of 90
It's not just about babies’ sleep. Nobel Laureate and Economist James Heckman has shown that interventions in early childhood education have a higher return on investment than higher education due to compounding effects. Our ambition is to be the dominant player in the early childhood development space, starting with the quantifiable outcome of sleep. Our customers are sleep deprived and overwhelmed; we are looking for someone who is obsessed with accessibility. If you’ve ever had a poster of Steve Krug in your bedroom this is the role for you.
- Very competitive salary.
- Significant options in the business.
- Opportunity to grow, progress and shape the early childhood education space.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.