Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for:
- You will set direction not only for your team but will help guide Instabase's engineering vision
- Collaborating with other engineers, product designers, and product managers to drive new features and applications from ideation to implementation to production
- Using a React and ES6 stack to develop the user interfaces of applications, the core platform, and reusable components
- Evaluating new frontend libraries and technologies to fit our needs, and iterating on and maintaining Instabase's frontend stack
- You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
As a team, we move fast and are empowered to make product and design decisions. You will start contributing to our codebase week 1 and as an early team member, will help shape the UI and direction of our product.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven track record of technical leadership
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers
- Strong technical communication and teamwork skills