- Deep understanding of Microsoft Power Platform’s (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) integration ability and limitations with SharePoint Online and other third-party platforms using connectors/APIs.
- Experienced in developing complex enterprise-wide solutions that span across integration of multiple Microsoft 365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Power Platform, Azure AD, MS Teams, Graph API, OneDrive, MS Forms etc.) in government (GCC) tenant.
- Hands on development experience with the utilization of various SharePoint components, SharePoint Lists/libraries automation with Power Automate, development of custom SPFx and modern/classic webparts, clear understanding of concepts of Site templates, Site themes, Microsoft/PNP Search, Taxonomy, User Profile Service, other on premises Service Applications, Rest APIs, and InfoPath forms.
- Good understanding of concepts of Relational Databases.
- Strong practical experience with PnP frameworks.
- Robust Power Platform problem solving skills and ability to debug and troubleshoot existing Power platform solutions and SPFx applications.
- Knowledge of SharePoint migration tools like Sharegate, Microsoft’s SPMT.
- Full understanding of software development life cycle using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Use of Azure Dev Ops is a plus.
- Ability to provide technical feedback/ideas in a clear and concise manner to business and IT partners.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Salesforce, ServiceNow APIs is a plus.
- Proficient in documentation and technical design document writing skills. Familiarity with Visio and similar process flow design tools.
- Self-starter who can quickly acclimatize in a dynamic, fast paced development environment and believes in updating his various technical skillsets with time.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote