Sincro provides local digital marketing technology and services to the automotive industry. We offer our customers cutting-edge solutions powered by AI that increase connections with car shoppers to drive sales and customer loyalty. Our name is new, but we have 25 years of experience and thousands of customers in North America and internationally.
At Sincro, our roots run deep, our passion is undeniable, and our people and technology are world-class. We value our people and their expertise, support them and invest in them. Sincro employees have a voice that counts. They feel empowered to act. Our culture is authentic, transparent, and inquisitive; we look for opportunities to disrupt the status quo.
Analyzes, designs, develops and implements technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security and maintainability. Incorporates a detailed understanding of internal and industry solutions in analysis of business requirements and functional specifications at broad organizational levels; assists senior technical staff in planning technical infrastructure and strategy. Meets with stakeholders to determine software requirements. Performs gap analysis and documents findings. Mentors less experienced staff.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience with responsive development for desktop/mobile. Expert unit and component testing skills. Maintain and develop common component libraries.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Responsible for the overall quality of complex projects and helps direct the team for excellence. Performs thorough code reviews and mentors junior engineers.
- Provides strategic technical direction and guidance in alignment with product and company plans.
- Demonstrates ability to separate information or problems into smaller parts to understand them more fully; thoughtfully considers data before drawing conclusions and/or able to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues. Able to interpret information, think critically and identify trends.
- Demonstrates ability to make logical and sensible decisions based on available job knowledge/information, in a variety of situations. Considers potential consequences (including others' views and emotions) prior to choosing a course of action; accepts and/or uses appropriate authority to make decisions; proceeds with confidence once decisions are made.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a diverse group environment. Knows how to work with various personality types to get the work done. Relates well and shows respect and consideration for others in order to build relationships. Creates relationships with cross functional personnel.
- Understands and applies industry/job standards, regulations and rules. Understands what is required to perform the job. Good understanding of what the group is responsible for and what the supporting groups are responsible for. Solid understanding of the group's goals and objectives. Able to translate group goals into project specific goals.
- Bachelor's/Masters in Computer Science, Math or equivalent knowledge & experience
- 7+ years experience