Unilink Software is a fast-growing, international company and the leading provider of innovative, award-winning software solutions for the criminal justice sector. Our mission is to empower governments and businesses around the world to effectively secure their operating environments, intuitively manage their data, become more efficient, and foster a culture of rehabilitation.
Our purpose is to create technologies that people can rely on so that justice systems work well. We foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and excellence. We care about our staff, our customers, the environment and everything we do - principles encompassed in our social purpose statement.
We work with fantastic customers - government and private sector organisations in the UK, Europe and Australia - who use our software solutions to reduce the administrative burden on staff, improve the information flow and security as well as to implement digital solutions to assist in rehabilitation of people in their care.
We are growing quickly, expect that growth to accelerate and are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and driven individuals to join our team. Our offices are located in London, Southampton and Newcastle but our staff are located throughout the UK, in Europe and Australia. We offer flexible working, a good benefits package and competitive salary.
This role can be remote.
About the role
We are looking for talented Full Stack Developers to join the business to assist with its new IT Solution project which has a modern, Angular 8 web application front end. You will be a key part of the project teams going forward at this very exciting time for the company.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience developing and testing complex Angular modules and integrating them with backend services via REST APIs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that the company’s Vision and Values are upheld when dealing with staff/customers and third parties
- Build an understanding of the business and how the development will move the business forward
- Perform Business Analysis on development / project requests
- Be involved in the full development life cycle offering input from the beginning requirements to the delivery of the completed project
- Develop new and existing systems to meet the needs of the business
- Work on both projects and smaller requests
- Collaborate within a team of developers in order to meet project goals
- Ensure output of work is to a high standard, fully compliant within the industry regulations, fully tested and delivered within an acceptable time frame
Qualifications, Competencies & Experience
- Proven experience in full lifecycle software development
- Strong Angular Development Experience
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Use of REST APIs (JSON/XML)
- Unit and End-to-End Testing frameworks (Jest, Cypress)
Why work for us
- Starting at 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% Pension
- Life insurance of x4 base salary
- Flexible working
- Ride to Work salary sacrifice
- External courses for career development
- Annual bonus (discretionary based on Company performance)
- Annual salary review
- Company share scheme