Elevar is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps Shopify merchants build a solid data foundation for their businesses. We simplify the complex world of server-side event tracking, giving merchants the data they need to make better decisions, grow their businesses faster, and achieve their goals.
We are looking for a talented and motivated full-stack engineer to join our small team. The role will be working in both the front-end and back-end of our app, which utilizes the following technologies:
You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, constantly improve your craft, and contribute to a product that is used by thousands of businesses around the world.
Our app is split into two pieces: a user-facing app and a data pipeline.
- The user-facing app is a React app that uses a Python backend (API first). It provides our customers with the ability to manage their accounts, configure their tracking, and view reports.
- The data pipeline is made up of serverless functions that receive thousands of hits per second. It enriches, filters, and transforms our merchants' data into payloads that various marketing channels can ingest.
- Working with a fully remote team to enhance our product.
- Contributing with the team and product manager to shape the product roadmap.
- Pushing code changes as pull requests and participate in review, testing, and deployments.
- Our workload is divided into releases that vary in length depending on the work contained in each release. Most of our releases take about a month to complete.
- Each release includes a maintenance cycle where app improvements and refactors take place.
- The release is a time of focus. Distractions are limited during this time.
- Our application is all contained in a monorepo so that types and logic can be shared across workspaces.
- Ability to work in a unix environment
- Experience with a frontend framework like React, Vue, Angular, or Svelte
- Experience with compliant HTML/CSS
- Experience with TypeScript, Node, and Python is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of serverless technologies
- Willingness to learn
- Open and transparent communication
- Able to work around EST timezone
- Competitive salary
- 100% health/dental/vision insurance for US employees
- 401K option
- Other home office perks such as a $2,500 stipend for new employees to use towards their home office that you get to keep
- $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours