Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to our Pacman team (Partners Focus Area) in Portugal!
This team is responsible for Gympass Partner Portal experience, from onboarding to their daily basis tasks to run their business with Gympass.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve services focusing on performance, scalability, and resilience;
- Ensure successful deliveries, and promote the long-term technical health of our journeys;
- Ensure a high bar on code quality standards, making sure devs are proud of their work;
- Spread development best practices such as code reviews, pair programming, TDD, etc;
- Support existing systems looking to enhance functionality, increase scale, and transform in new ways to meet our product demands;
- Participate in the development of Desktop and Mobile applications as well as BFFs and front-end services that support the team’s scope;
- Work in a collaborative and agile environment that prioritizes people over process and is laser-focused on productivity.
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent practical experience;
- Solid experience with ReactJS;
- Experience working with modern agile product development teams;
- Experience with GraphQL and RESTful APIs (Client-side and Server-side);
- Experience with Typescript and Node.js;
- Experience with micro frontends;
- Experience with monitoring, observability, and KPIs tracking;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written English and Portuguese.
We recognize that individuals approach job applications differently. We strongly encourage all aspiring applicants to go for it, even if they don’t match the job description 100%. We welcome your application and will be delighted to explore if you could be a great fit for our team. For this specific role, please note that prior experience in Frontend and React are mandatory requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. AAccess digital fitness programs and online wellness resources. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FITNESS: Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
+ Our offices are in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the UK. You can work from any office or remotely based in any of these countries.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.