At Pullus Africa, weâre building human-focused agriculture solutions that improve efficiency and performance. Weâre seeking a front-end developer to translate user-friendly designs into crisp code and thoughtful experiences for our customers. You will be responsible for building the âclient-sideâ of our web applications alongside other front-end developers. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven 5 years' work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Working on a Founders Factory venture provides a rare opportunity for you to team up with world-class thinkers, entrepreneurs, and creators in building and launching a successful tech start-up. This role offers the freedom and excitement of working in a nippy early-stage start-up coupled with a large organisation's financial stability and resource access.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead a game-changing start-up with global growth aspirations and to help shape the future of Africa's start-up ecosystem.